WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT HIRING AN IT CONSULTANT
Our approach to technology services is also our biggest differentiator. We know there are other companies out there that offer managed technology services, business continuity, disaster recovery, backup, cloud computing, and so on. That’s why we go beyond what is the norm. Here’s how we strive to set ourselves apart from the competition:
Read this guide and you’ll discover:
- The computer repair industries “dirty little secret” that most people don’t know about and will never be told by their IT guy (All by itself, this could save you from wasting a ton of money and aggravation when outsourcing your computer support).
- 19 questions that will help you instantly identify an incompetent or unethical computer repair/support technician.
- 4 high cost misconceptions that most business owners have about computer maintenance and repair. (One you need to know about BEFORE even picking up the phone.
- What you need to know to protect yourself from viruses, worms, spyware and hackers.
- 5 common mistakes to watch out for when selecting a computer consultant.
- Why the “cheapest” or “lowest price” computer repair shops aren’t really the deal they first appear to be.
- One clear sign that you should RUN – not walk – away from a computer & tech support firm.